InteleConnect PACS powered by Intelerad
WakeRad UNC REX is proud to partner with Intelerad to speed the delivery of diagnostic reports and images to you – our referring healthcare providers.
Our InteleConnect PACS makes it easy for providers and their staff to access patient exams, reports and images from anywhere, at any time. Best of all, it’s simple to use!
Create an Account
If you previously had a PACS account with us, you may already have to our InteleConnect system. If not, please apply for an account and a representative will contact you. If you are unsure or need help, please call 919-788-7885.
Software Requirements & Guide
- Internet connection
- Minimum display size: 1024 x 768 pixels
- Ability to play MP3 audio files in the browser
- Email client or web-based email service configured to open web links in a recommended web browser
- Web browser application:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox 3.6 or higher
- Google Chrome
InteleConnect Guide: WakeRad UNC REX physician liaisons can support providers using our InteleConnect system. Our support guides also cover many commonly asked questions.
HIPAA Requirements for Secure Access
WakeRad UNC REX requires all providers and provider-staff to have a unique InteleConnect PACS account.
Requirements to create a secure account:
- Email address must be unique to the user. It cannot be a general email address like firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A user must login to the InteleConnect system with unique credentials that are not shared with any other person.
Physician Liaison Support
Our physician liaison team, as well as select IT support, stands ready to help. Contact your physician liaison at 919-632-3318 to schedule a meeting.
IT Help Desk
Help Desk Hours
Monday-Friday: 7:00am – 11:00pm
Weekends: 7:00am – 8:00pm