Online Access for Images and Reports
Provider services Powered through Intelerad
- Wake Radiology is proud to announce we’ve partnered with Intelerad to speed the delivery of diagnostic images and reports to you – our referring healthcare providers.
- Our updated Provider Services will be powered by InteleConnect. This update will replace our current PACS system and deliver easy access to patient images, exams and reports from anywhere, at any time. Best of all, it’s simple to use!
- Click here to login or to create a new account: providerconnect.wakerad.com/Portal/app# If you had a PACS account with us previously you probably already have access to our new system. If not please apply for an account and a representative will contact you. If you are unsure please call 919-788-7885.
Software Requirements & Guide
InteleConnect Requirements: To access InteleConnect users need a desktop computer, laptop computer, or mobile device that meets the following recommended specifications for Windows OS:
- Internet connection.
- Minimum display size: 1024 x 768 pixels.
- Ability to play MP3 audio files in the browser.
- Email client or web-based email service configured to open web links in a recommended web browser.
- Web browser application:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox 3.6 or higher
- Google Chrome
InteleConnect Guide: The Wake Radiology liaisons are available at any time to help with the use of the InteleConnect system. You can can also use the guide for our providers and supporting staff.
Our physician liaisons are your go-to source!
Simple, intuitive, easy – these are the reason’s Wake Radiology selected InteleConnect as part of our Provider Services. But, that doesn’t mean you have to go it alone. Our physician liaison team, as well as select IT support, stands ready to help you with this transition. Including one-step installation of the InteleConnect system. Learn more about our Provider Services powered by InteleConnect by visiting the Wake Radiology Provider Portal at ProviderPortal.WakeRad.com. Or, contact your physician liaison at 919-632-3318 to schedule a meeting.
Wake Radiology supports HIPAA requirements for Secure Access to Patient Information.
Wake Radiology requires all providers and provider-staff to have a unique Inteleconnect PACS account. The following are criteria for setting up a secure account:
- Email address must be unique to the user. It cannot be a general email address like firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A user must login to the PACS/InteleConnect system with unique credentials which no other person has access.